Since this last year was my busiest year of posting on my blog, I thought I’d share with you which ones were my favorites.
The “Popular Posts” are listed in the right hand column. That is determined by the number of hits a particular post is currently receiving. I’m going to list my TOP 10 based on which ones I enjoyed writing and/or which ones taught me new lessons.
The posts are listed in no particular order
1. A Great Discovery Yesterday – Ask for Help and You May Get It!
2. Thriller Thursday – Hobart B. Stewart Murdered – 1936 and the follow up to this post Follow Up on Hobart B. Stewart-Murder Victim – His Death Certificate
3. Office Closet Clean Out & Organization Project – Do You Have One of “Those” Spaces?
4. My Trip to Scotland – What I Did Right and What I Did Wrong
5. Evaluating A Record Found – In Honor of Father’s Day (BRICK WALL DOWN)
6. Coroner’s Case File – Robert L. Bowden – An Analysis
7. Why Didn’t I See That? When the Obvious Escapes Us
8. Ever Had One of Those “Slap Your Forehead” Moments in Your Research?
9. A State Census Record That Leads to A Lot More Questions – The Monson Thorp Family
10. Amanuensis Monday – Transcribing My Grandmother’s Journal – Birth & Death Dates – There are 10 posts last year from her journal. This entry will take you to a post that has links to all of them.
There you have them. In writing this post I was able to go back & read the posts I have listed and it did bring to mind the fun I had researching and writing them.
I hope you too will enjoy them.
Copyright © 2010-2015 Diane Gould Hall
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO USE WITHOUT PERMISSION