1. Who are you named after? My middle name is my mother's first name, otherwise, no other Diane's in the family.
2. Last time you cried? Honestly, it's been a while.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It's ok. Readable, but nothing fancy.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Tuna
5. Spicy or sweet? Spicy.
6. Longest relationship? Sibling
7. Do you still have your tonsils? No
8. Would you bungee jump? Not at this time in my life
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Trader Joe's O's
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
11. Do you think you're strong? Physically - yes, because I work out a lot at the gym
12. Favorite ice cream? Dark chocolate gelato
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Their smile and their teeth
14. Football or baseball? Neither - hockey
15. What color pants are you wearing? black
16. Last thing you ate? English muffin and yogurt
17. What are you listening to? The sound of the birds outside my window
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Royal blue
19. What is your Favorite Smell? Night blooming jasmine
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Ramona Disposal :)
21. Are you married? Yes
22. Hair color? Only my hairdresser knows
23. Eye color? Brown
24. Favorite foods to eat? Mac & cheese is my go to comfort food.
25. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
26. Last movie you watched? Remains of the Day - seen it many times
27.What color shirt are you wearing? grey
28. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
29. Beer or Wine? Wine
30. Night owl or morning person? Night owl, but I work best from 8 a.m. to about 2 p.m.
31. Favorite day of the week? Any day - I'm retired
I look forward to seeing everyone's answers!
Post a Comment
I look forward to reading your comments. If you have any connection to the people mentioned in this blog, please let me know. I write about mine and my husband's ancestors and would welcome new information or meeting a new cousin or two. Thanks for visiting and come back soon.