Most of you probably already know that Google+ will be effectively shut down on April 2nd this year.
However, effective yesterday, there have already been changes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You can no longer access blogs via Google +
- You can no longer make comments via Google +
- You can follow your favorite bloggers by using many other social media forums
- Below is a list of places to follow my blog
Facebook page for Michigan Family Trails
Pinterest board for Michigan Family Trails
Or just come and visit via an RSS feed. Of course you can also type MichiganFamilyTrails.com in your URL and my blog will pop right up.
- If you want to leave a comment on my blog you will need to choose another method, such as Blogger Comment.
Thanks for your support and stay tuned for many more interesting stories and tips.
Copyright © 2010-2019 Diane Gould Hall
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Thank-you for the information Diane!ReplyDelete
You're welcome Debby. Constantly changing technology keeps us on our toes :)Delete