Good riddance 2020 and hello 2021. May this be a much kinder and gentler year for all of us.
I always like to look back and see what’s changed in my Legacy tree.
- How many new ancestors and/or collateral people have I added?
- Have I kept up with my sourcing?
- What else has changed in my tree?
Let’s take a look.
Here is a side by side comparison created by Legacy
(Click on any image to enlarge it)
|On the left are the stats from 2019 and on the right the stats from 2020|
Continue to blog about our family and share their stories – DONE
To break down my two biggest, long standing brick walls – SADLY NOT DONE
To become better at reading DNA results and connecting the dots – SOME PROGRESS
To have a great time at Rootstech 2020 in February – ABSOLUTELY DONE!
To continue to occasionally teach classes and help others grow their family tree – DONE
To finish the small box of scanning that’s been in my office for several years – NOT DONE
To continue to enjoy what started as a hobby and has now become a passion for me – DONE
What were your goals for this past year? How did you do?
Here is my list for this coming year – writing them down helps motivate me
- To break down my two biggest, long standing brick walls
- To finish the small box of scanning that’s been in my office for several years
- To do a better job of citing my sources. I was a bit lazy this past year
- To connect with more cousins and exchange information
- To continue to teach and help others
- To get my blog post count back to where it was in previous years (before 2020)
That top goal is huge for me and my most urgent desire. What are your goals for the coming year? I’d love to hear about them in a comment or your own blog post.
Copyright © 2010-2021 Diane Gould Hall
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO USE WITHOUT PERMISSION