- WHO ARE THEIR PARENTS?
- DID THEY HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
- WHERE DID THE FAMILY ORIGINATE?
So, who are these brick walls in my tree? Let’s take a look. I've used grey font right now. Let's hope I can change that to green once I've solved the mysteries.
1. John C. GOULD – 2ND Great Grandfather – 1833-after 1910
2. Robert L. BOWDEN – Great Grandfather – 1863-1906
3. Rev. Isaac C. HUNTER – 3rd Great Grandfather – 1798-1842
4. William GILLEN – 4th Great Grandfather – 1782-1841
5. Catherine DORSEY – 2nd Great Grandmother – Abt 1842-1898
6. Monson THORP – 3rd Great Grandfather – 1801-1888
7. Lany COOPER – 3rd Great Grandmother – 1815-1886
8. Henry HART – 3rd Great Grandfather – 1785-1879
9. Olive DOTEN – 3rd Great Grandmother – 1805-1887
10. George A. Fink – Husband’s Great Grandfather – 1863-abt 1900
Here’s my plan. I’m going to begin posting information about these mysteries here on my blog. I’ll take them one or two at a time over the next several weeks.
I’ll give you the information I have on these ancestors and maybe, just maybe one of you will point out something I’ve missed or even be related. Genealogists are, after all, a very hopeful bunch.
Copyright © 2014 Diane Gould Hall
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Post a Comment
I look forward to reading your comments. If you have any connection to the people mentioned in this blog, please let me know. I write about mine and my husband's ancestors and would welcome new information or meeting a new cousin or two. Thanks for visiting and come back soon.